Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Excitement....maybe odd!!!

This past Saturday we drove up to Fort Wayne, IN to visit my sister and brother-in-law. They recently moved into their first house. So for the first time they had enough room for us to spend the night. And let me tell you, finding room to put up nine people for the night is not exactly an easy task. But Rachel, being the amazing house keeper that she is, figured out sleeping arrangements marvelously.

But enough about the house and on to the part I really care about. =P Rachel is pregnant and when they were here at Christmas she still wasn't showing really. So I just could not wait to see her. And as I knew she would be, she was SO cute. Okay, maybe this is just one more odd thing about me, but I think pregnant woman that aren't terribly big, but are definitely showing are very very cute. My mom says it's a girl thing, I don't know. But it probably helps with Rachel that she's my sister. She was just cute, that's all I know!

I'm just so excited about getting another nephew/niece. I love babies to death. And Benjamin is growing up so fast. He really isn't a baby anymore. :( He's still the sweetest little kid ever, but I'm totally excited about the new baby. I've said it before and I know I'll say it again, babies are the most precious miracles God ever made.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*gasp* You have nephews and nieces? You lucky thing! :P Wow... to be an aunt at YOUR age... :P That is just totally weird. lol
I SO totally know what you mean about women who are showing, but aren't huge are so cute! :D I know, that is really weird, but it is true. :P lol Wow, it is totally a girl thing. ;-) Although, if I ever have kids, my luck, I'll be huge every time. :P Hehe!
By the way, it was awesome talkin' to you and Esther tonight! :)
Talk to ya later! Love ya!

~Maddie

Melody said...

Haha, Maddie, you say that so...incredulously. "an aunt at YOUR age" Hehe! =P
It's a little weird, but my sisters are 10 and 12 years older than me. Which is partly sad, because I never really got to know them before they moved out. =( But there are the cool parts, like having the sweetest little nephew on the planet, and in June, another(nephew/niece)! =D
I'm glad you think they're cute too. I hate being the only one. =P
Girl, we have so much in common, we really gotta meet. Keep brain storming. I so wish you could go to camp. =( But then, I still don't know for sure if I'm going. Gotta get more babysitting jobs.