Monday, February 23, 2009

Apology Needed

In my previous post, I did an awful thing. I ridiculed Joel to the world. And it was not a Christian thing to do. I was upset with him, so I should have gone and talked to him. But I didn't. Instead I talked about him "behind his back". So I want to apologize. At first I was just going to apologize to him in person, but then I was thinking about it, and I decided that since I ridiculed him openly, I should also apologize in the same way. I over reacted the the whole situation and painted an inaccurate picture of Joel to all of you. And for that I also want to apologize to all my readers.

Ephesians 4:29 says "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

I failed to do that. I did not build, but instead tore down. And I did not benefit those who listened.

I'm sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have I started a trend? =P

Melody said...

Perhaps. If so, 'tis a good one!