Monday, January 5, 2009

New Blog

Ok, I really haven't been posting much on my other blog due to the fact that the posts are all serious and generally, between the time I spend thinking about the posts before writing them, the time I spend finding the bible verses I need, and the time I spend actually writing the posts, it adds up to anywhere from 3 to 5 hours per post. So unless I have a lot of time on my hands I don't post. Well, Riah suggested that I start a more personal blog so that when I don't have time to post on my other blog I can post here. After thinking about it for awhile, I decided it was a good idea. Though my life is not the most interesting, it will still be fun to have a place to post not so serious stuff when I feel like it. So, here it is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am glad you did! Though keep posting on your other blog.

Unknown said...

Oi! I totally didn't realize you'd done it! =P Oi... Welll... Okay. Hi. A comment... =P