Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Is totally a senior!

Soooo.... today I finished the last assignment for school for this year. Which means.... I'M OFFICIALLY A SENIOR!!!! Oh yeah!!! Very excited about that! I'm so thankful that God gave me the strength to get through another year. A few times I didn't know if I really would make it. But God enabled me! =)

Summer plans are as follows: Work and save money for college, hang out with people from youth group, work and save money for college, sleep, work and save money for college, read some good books, work and save money for college, go on missions trip to Philadelphia with youth group, work and save money for college, and sneak in a few hours of school each week(hopefully) so I can get ahead for next year. Yeah, it'll be great. =P

And pretty much... yes this is a pointless post. But I'm so excited about being a senior I just wanted to scream it to the world. I'm done.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats Mel!! <3

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Melbourne! That is sooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!! * proud of Mel * Enjoy Summer, and enjoy your lats year of highschool!!!!!! * fives , hug, Pringles, throws confetti, and Everybody Dance to celebrate *

Lydia Mann said...

As if I'm anyone to congratulate you, me not even being in Highschool yet--but Congratulations! And as if I'm anyone to be proud of someone so much older than her but--well, I really am! Really excited for you, dear!